Walking in His Light

What does walking in his light mean? 

Tonight, while doing a research paper on the New Testament Gospels.
Jesus clearly outlined what is needed to walk in his light. 
“For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve,
and to give his life as a ransom for many." (Mark 10:45)
Jesus loved us so much, that he gave his life for you and I. Jesus wants us to serve one another with love. To walk without judgement towards one another and most importantly to walk in forgiveness. 
In Matthew 18:21-22) “Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother who sins against me? Up to seven times?” Jesus answered, “I tell you, not just seven times, but seventy-seven times! 
In Luke 17:4, “watch yourselves. If your brother sins, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him. Even if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times returns to say, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him.” The apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith!”…
Is there someone that you need to forgive, let go of any past resentment or hatred and Let God? Let me encourage you today to reach out and forgive someone. Allow the light of Christ to shine through you and the love of Christ be your guide. 

Comments

Popular Posts