Merry Christmas



Hello Beloved Stars,

I want to express my gratitude for everyone tuning in on my Stargazer Lily Public Affrairs and Stargazer Lily Worship and Praise. I love you for tuning in each week. 
Today’s Devotion comes from Romans 8:38-39. “For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord”. Let me to encourage you to declare God’s love and accept his will for your life. Your entire life should reflect God’s unfailing love, grace and forgiveness. The same love that Jesus pours onto us, is the same love that we should share with each other. Let the light of Christ shine through you and the love of Christ be your guide. God be thy glory. Amen. 



Comments

Popular Posts