Have a Blessed New Year

Dear Beloved Stars, 
Let us begin this devotion in prayer: Father God I praise you and I declare I will worship you for all the days of my life. I live to serve you and your kingdom! My sole purpose is to be like you Jesus, to love like you, show compassion and teach the people your ways. I thank you for your unfailing loving, thank you for your grace and mercy. I know, I do not deserve but that’s the kind of God I serve, a God who holds no grudge, no animosity, one who only desires the best for me, who loves me through all my hardship and trials. Thank you for Father God, that I can declare and degree You are for me and forever will be. In Revelation 21:4 “And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.”
As this year comes to an end, I’m given a chance to have a closer walk with you, to live a life filled with passion and joy for Jesus. Free from pain, no more tears, no more sorrow, for the peace of Jesus flows in and through my soul. Thank you Jesus for giving me this opportunity to put the past behind and press forward with the light of Christ shining in and through me. In Jesus name I pray. Glory hallelujah, Glory hallelujah, Glory hallelujah let us worship and praise him stronger than ever.


I love you for tuning into the Stargazer Lily Worship and Praise, today’s host is Dj Blue (Matthew Reed) who’s been keeping the passion and faithfulness to Jesus alive in my absent. 
May the light of Christ shine and through your life,
With love Lady Victory😇

Comments

Popular Posts